British Terms and Conditions
By reserving a chalet or place in a chalet for this event you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree the following terms and conditions:
- It is understood that all deposits are non-refundable and any cancellations made after 5th October 2016 are non-refundable.
- If I have paid a £10 deposit as an early bird offer I understand that a further £15 is to be paid by 1st June 2016 with the full balance due for all orders by 1st February 2017.
- Cancellation clause applies: Deposit retained if cancelled up to 6 months prior to event. 50% of booking is payable if cancelled 6 to 3 months prior to event. 100% of booking is payable 3 months or less to the start of the event.
- It is understood that as a parent / guardian I accept responsibility for my child / children (person aged under 18) during the entire event. If I am not attending the event I have ensured that my child is in the company of a responsible adult that I have chosen, and has agreed, to take this responsibility.
- Applicable to guests aged 18 and over: It is also understood that as an adult (aged over 18) I will conduct myself in an appropriate manner throughout the event. This includes, taking care of children under my responsibility, not purchasing alcoholic beverages for any person under the age of 18 or providing such person with alcoholic drinks. I will also not drink alcohol in excess causing me to lapse in my conduct.
- I will refrain from any physical altercations with any other guest and I understand that any conflicts should be reported to my dance school teacher in the first instance.
- I will refrain from partaking in any illegal activity, including the use of recreational drugs.
Applicable only to dance school leaders
- As a dance school teacher / leader of a school attending this event I understand that I have overall responsibility of the conduct of the persons attending with my school.
- I understand that I am the first point of call for any incidents within my school and if necessary I will then inform a senior member of UDO staff or senior member of Pontins staff depending on the situation.
- I understand that my conduct during this event, if deemed not acceptable, could lead to all members of my party being asked to leave the event and potentially being prevented from attending future UDO events.